Extra 0x0a/0x0d/0x20 characters around group name

Ľubomír Carik lubomir.carik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:07:24 PDT 2017

Hi David,

using openconnect v7.08, we get some extra characters for group names.

You can find some info about win/mac console observations in oc-gui ticket:
https://github.com/openconnect/openconnect-gui/issues/162

or,

after debugging the GUI - I can say, both group names are identical
with names in web-portal, just the group name always has:
- prefix '\r'
- suffix '\r', '\n' and remaining 0x20 chars (N bytes array)

Psedo code for structures:
form->authgroup_opt->choices[i]->label
form->authgroup_opt->choices[i]->name

I can handle/tweak it in GUI, but probably this should be handled in
library so it will work i console as well.

Thanks & Regards,
Lubomir