SSL connection failure

Maxim Baglay mbaglay92 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:15:09 PDT 2017

The problem was because of parameter--no-cert-check. VPN server
disables it and that's why I wasn't able to connect. Updating to last
openconnect version and adding real sertificate fixed it.

Thanks!

14 черв. 2017 19:34 "Daniel Lenski" <dlenski at gmail.com> пише:

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 2:09 AM, Maxim Baglay <mbaglay92 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it's 7.07 with cherry-picked 4ce9c9241f5707917e87e93a055f757cea5fb84d commit.
>
> Running without --no-http-keepalive did not help. Adding --dump -vvvv
> did not show anything more. The same output appears.

If I'm understanding your initial email correctly, this same VPN *did
work previously* with openconnect?

The error you're getting is very early in the SSL connection
initiation. You should be able to test this phase of the connection
with gnutls-cli, to try to figure out if anything has changed in the
SSL handshake negotiation:

    $ gnutls-cli vpn.company.com

-Dan