Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:12:40 PST 2017

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Dustin Hartung
<dustin.hartung at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to use openconnect on my Mac to connect to a Junos vpn.
> Below is my command and the response i am getting. I am not sure
> where to go from here.  I downloaded generic tncc-wrapper.py from
> Github.  Does it need to be modified?

Are you sure that TNCC is the problem here?

You should run with --dump to show all the HTTP traffic that
openconnect is sending and receiving. OC is probably getting hung up
on an authentication form that it doesn't understand. OC's Juniper
auth support is necessarily incomplete, because Juniper authentication
consists of totally free-form web pages.

Logging should make this clear.

Dan