Can't connect to Juniper VPN because: "Unknown form ID 'frmSelectRoles'"

Benjamin Cardon bj.cardon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:24:05 PST 2017

Sorry I accidentally sent this just to David...

I know this thread is quite old, but I had a request.

Can we add a command line param for the role_id/name so that we can
completely automate the login even with this required form? I've
noticed that was done for several other fields and it would be
extremely helpful for my use case.

BJ Cardon