ocserv radius groupconfig

Тен Лев leo.ten at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:49:44 PST 2017

Greetings!

First of all thank you for the great piece software!
My name is Leo and I'm trying to deploy ocserv on Ubuntu 14.04.3 server
using freeradius authentication.But I am not able to make ocserv
distribute routes to clients no matter what I do with groupconfig option
in auth directive. I've tried to set to to false and not to set it at
all. but still I get only default route after I connect to vpn server.
On the other hand if I just change auth from radius to pam route pushes
start to work and routes are been taken from
/etc/ocserv/default/group.conf. I am using the latest version ocserv-0.11.7.

Best regards,
Leo Ten