OpenConnect / Cisco Anyconnect.

Torben Nielsen nielsens at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:37:01 PST 2017

Hi,

I'm lost.

Using OpenConnect to connect to a Cisco Anyconnect appliance at my hosting provider from my 64-bit computer running Linux Mint 17 works perfect. Trying to do the same thing from my 32-bit laptop running Linux Mint 18 fails.

The 64-bit OpenConnect version is 5.02 the 32-bit is 7.06. The 32-bit client used to work, but stopped doing so after the Cisco appliance was updated, requiring a more recent client.

This is the result from the attempt:

POST https://xxx.yyy.zzz/
Attempting to connect to server AA.BB.CC.DD:443
SSL negotiation with xxx.yyy.zzz
Connected to HTTPS on xxx.yyy.zzz
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Unexpected 404 result from server
GET https://xxx.yyy.zzz/
Attempting to connect to server AA.BB.CC.DD:443
SSL negotiation with xxx.yyy.zzz
Connected to HTTPS on xxx.yyy.zzz
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.0 302 Object Moved
GET https://xxx.yyy.zzz/+webvpn+/index.html
SSL negotiation with xxx.yyy.zzz
Connected to HTTPS on xxx.yyy.zzz
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
GET https://xxx.yyy.zzz/+CSCOU+/anyconnect_unsupported_version.html
Please upgrade your AnyConnect Client
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie

Please advice