Pulse support

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Oct 11 16:55:44 PDT 2016

On Tue, 2016-10-11 at 16:06 -0700, Jeff Gustafson wrote:
>         Quick update.
>         I think using --no-dtls with --protocol=nc seems to be working.
> I had incorrectly typed '--pulse' in my initial message. I AM using --
> protocol=nc (otherwise the login wouldn't work).
>         This issue might be the same as mentioned on Oct 4th on this
> mailing list (Subject: DTLS disabled on server?).

It shouldn't be. If you don't have a DTLS/ESP connection then we won't
use it. We'll just pass data over the TCP connection instead.

I don't quite know how --no-dtls could fix anything, if ping was still
working. If there was *no* traffic in the failure case, perhaps... but
not if it was only DNS that was broken.