trouble with Univ of Virginia's vpn

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Thu Oct 6 11:09:53 PDT 2016

I've been happily using openconnect for a few years with Univ of
Virginia's vpn. Recently, however, things have gotten bumpy.

I can get a VPN connection for a few minutes, but then suddenly the
network stops working. I have to reconnect to get it started again.

I'm using OpenConnect v7.06 on Tanglu (a Debian derivative).

Can I provide any info to help you diagnose the problem?

Thank you.

--
Joshua N. Pritikin, Ph.D.
Virginia Institute for Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics