n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:25:00 PST 2016
I've released ocserv 0.11.6. This is a bug fix release in the 0.11.x
* Version 0.11.6 (released 2016-11-14)
- ocserv: Improved detection of mobile clients (for android and ios clients)
- ocserv: Update the worker's ID on Radius accounting messages.
That is, even if we initially advertize the ID of the worker
handling the client as NAS-Port, the client may eventually end-up
being served by another process with different ID. In that case we make
sure that the radius server is notified on the next accounting message.
If you are using radius see doc/README.radius.md about NAS-Port, since
that behavior may cause issues in freeradius installations.
- ocserv: Added config option 'switch-to-tcp-timeout'. That allows an
automatic switch to TCP in case of no received UDP traffic for
certain time (Patch by Andrew Patrikalakis).
- ocserv: Pre-load the OCSP response file; that way worker processes can
serve it, even if they have no access to it.
- ocserv: When compiled with GnuTLS 3.5.6 automatically set DH
parameters from the known set.
The current release is available at:
The VPN server's web-site is at:
More information about the openconnect-devel