openconnect v7.08?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Nov 11 02:48:11 PST 2016

On Fri, 2016-11-11 at 11:32 +0100, Steffen Sledz wrote:
> In <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2016-October/004034.html> a new release v7.08 was announced "soon".
>
> Are there any news on this?

I wanted to fix up the various MTU-related issues surrounding the new
PSK-NEGOTIATE code. The OpenSSL part is now fixed — they merged my new
DTLS_get_data_mtu() function in the form I use it from OpenConnect,
which means that OpenConnect *is* future-proof and my hacks to work the
MTU out for myself in existing versions of OpenSSL are also OK.

However, I've also spotted that GnuTLS isn't calculating the MTU right,
and I kind of wanted to fix that too somehow. Or at least have another
pass at the MTU-detection to ensure it will always converge on a good
result.

I'm kind of snowed under with new job now though, so I may just push it
out as-is and let the GnuTLS problem get fixed later.