n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 02:21:22 PDT 2016
I've released ocserv 0.11.1. This is a bug fix release in the
* Version 0.11.1 (released 2016-03-19)
- Several *BSD compilation fixes. Reported by Björn Ketelaars.
- The ipv4-network option in user configuration allows for prefix.
Reported by Frank Rosquin.
- Simplified the cookie handling code by making it an index to
sec-mod's internal state. This eliminates the need for cookie rekey.
- Simplified the UDP session (re)forwarding from main to worker.
Instead of applying time-based heuristics to figure a valid session
being re-forwarded, attempt to decrypt the first message and keep the
new descriptor if succeeded.
- Added getpid() to seccomp filter of allowed system calls.
- occtl: Added the show cookies command to allow viewing all existing
valid for authentication cookies.
The current release is available at:
The VPN server's web-site is at:
More information about the openconnect-devel