Multiple Certs and Keys

Yick Xie yick.xie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 22:40:27 PDT 2016

Hello Nikos,

Today I just ungraded the gnutls to 3.4.13, but this problem still
existed. Even I just self signed two certs based on 2 domains such as
a.domain.com and b.domain.com. When connecting via the second cert,
the AnyConnect client always poped up "Certificate does not match the
server name". I have already added the dns_name and kept it same as
CN. Is there something I missed in the configuration?

Regards,
Yick