Can't connect to Juniper VPN because: "Unknown form ID 'frmSelectRoles'"

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jul 19 11:30:53 PDT 2016

On Tue, 2016-07-19 at 12:15 -0600, Benjamin Cardon wrote:
> David,
>
> Here is the specific thread with the patch:
>
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2015-July/003095.html
>
> I haven't tried the patch simply because it seems like somewhat of a
> brute force method which you implied in your reply to that thread.

Ah, right. Yes, instead of using sscanf to interact directly with the
user via stdio, this needs to generate an oc_auth_form to be presented
to the user *properly* (via the GUI, or whatever), with a form element
of type OC_FORM_OPT_SELECT allowing the rôle to be chosen — much like
we present the realm options.

We'll need a special case when the process_auth_form() call returns,
because it's not just a case of POSTing the resulting choices — it's a
redirect to the appropriate location. But that's all handled within the
same oncp_obtain_cookie() function so it's not too hard to handle.

I'll take a look. Can you show me the actual form HTML, so I can do
some testing?