disguise openconnect as Anyconnect ?

dwalker at fifo99.com dwalker at fifo99.com
Tue Jul 19 07:42:11 PDT 2016

Hi,

Is it possible to disguise openconnect as Anyconnect? It's possible for IT admins to setup policy
which requires users to have the Anyconnect client. If you try to connect with OpenConnect it will
give you a message telling you to install AnyConnect.

I assume this has to do with the version string. If this feature doesn't exist, and it's possible
I'd like to request the feature. I can potentially write this myself, but I would need some guidance
on how the identification might happen? I suspect there is more than just a version string gettings
checked.

Thanks,

Daniel