Build of OpenConnect 7.05+ for EL6?

Oliver Hernandez mr.oliver.hernandez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:40:00 PDT 2016

That was it, thanks!

Now I'm troubleshooting another issue, which is likely not related to
OpenConnect.  I'll post back if I get stuck again, but my initial
thought is the VPN server might have some setting that will only allow
usage of the Cisco brand VPN client.  If that ends up being the case,
then I'll be at the mercy of their help desk, as they don't officially
support Linux, only Windoze clients.  :-/