Openconnect with Juniper SSL VPN and resolv.conf settings

Bruno Tuteleers bruno.tuteleers at westcon.com
Mon Jul 11 07:52:33 PDT 2016

I am wondering if it could be because there is only 1 DNS entry defined
on the Juniper SSL VPN for the tunnel settings, the primary is filled
in, the secondary not.

What openconnect shows verbose (just the DNS settings, changed the
internal IP/domains before sending)

Received MTU 1360 from server
Received DNS server 10.1.2.3
Received DNS server 255.255.255.255
Received DNS search domain mydomain.local

Could be a coincidence, but the config on the Juniper has an empty
field/entry for the secondary DNS.

Can the "received DNS server ..." be assumed to be literally what the
Juniper sent to the client, or could the client be filling that in for
an empty entry?

Thx
Bruno