Build of OpenConnect 7.05+ for EL6?

Oliver Hernandez mr.oliver.hernandez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:02:10 PDT 2016

What is the minimum version of p11-kit required to build?  I have
p11-kit-0.18.5-2.el6_5.2.x86_64 (and devel) packages installed, but
the rpmbuild is failing with:
error: Failed build dependencies:
pkgconfig(p11-kit) is needed by openconnect-7.06-1.el6.x86_64

Do I need to hunt down a newer version to install?