Build of OpenConnect 7.05+ for EL6?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jul 8 04:43:56 PDT 2016

On Fri, 2016-07-08 at 13:38 +0200, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> I have never tested. Are you sure that engine_pkcs11 and libp11 are
> sufficient in el6? Oliver could you test that?

We don't use engine_pkcs11; we use libp11 directly (and that means we
have our own copy of the PKCS#11 URI handling too).

As noted, libp11 is completely absent from EL6 so would need to be
packaged — but just rebuilding the latest Fedora package appears to be
fine.

Note that OpenSC in EL6 doesn't ship with a p11-kit module file, so
isn't loaded by default. That probably wants to get fixed too.