juniper SRX

Nejc Gašper nejc at result.si
Mon Jan 4 13:15:19 PST 2016

Hello there,

I noticed that there is a new feature in openconnect, that is using it as a
client for "juniper", but what does juniper mean exactly? We are using a
Juniper SRX router and the software is not working.

As much as I see from the output either I am doing something wrong (support
experimental and all) or the support is actually for some other Juniper
solution. The version running on the router is 12.1X46-D35

---

# LANG=en_US; openconnect --juniper -u nejc -v xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
WARNING: Juniper Network Connect support is experimental.
It will probably be superseded by Junos Pulse support.
GET https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/
Attempting to connect to server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443
Connected to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443
SSL negotiation with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Server certificate verify failed: signer not found

Certificate from VPN server "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" failed verification.
Reason: signer not found
Enter 'yes' to accept, 'no' to abort; anything else to view: yes
Connected to HTTPS on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently