Issue compiling ocserv 0.11.0

Björn Ketelaars bjorn.ketelaars at hydroxide.nl
Mon Feb 22 07:24:45 PST 2016

On Mon 22/02/2016 14:10, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 11:10 AM, hshh <hunreal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> > I am compiling using the included protobuf.
>
> It seems that compiling with some libraries included fails in the
> 0.11.0 release. I've committed some fixes in the master repository.
>
> > PS, I can compiled, but can not start. ocserv core dump.
> > ocserv[47556]: sec-mod: Error in pselect(): Bad file descriptor
> > ocserv[47555]: error connecting to sec-mod socket
> > '/var/run/ocserv-socket.47555': Connection refused
> > ocserv[47555]: main: main.c:1151: libev fatal error: (libev) kevent
>
> No idea about this. Is that only on FreeBSD, or OpenBSD is affected too (Bjorn?)
>
> regards,
> Nikos

Status is that I'm able to build ocserv on OpenBSD current (with some patches,
some of which most likely can be removed thanks to recent commits), and run
make test - as root including use of openconnect. The latter shows no fails.

A test on my home network resulted in expected behaviour, meaning that I was
able to use ocserv in combination with openconnect.

--
Björn Ketelaars
GPG key: 0x4F0E5F21