Issue compiling ocserv 0.11.0

Björn Ketelaars bjorn.ketelaars at hydroxide.nl
Mon Feb 22 07:14:16 PST 2016

On Sat 20/02/2016 18:28, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> On Sat, 2016-02-20 at 14:12 +0100, Björn Ketelaars wrote:
> > I'm trying to get ocserv 0.11.0 to compile on OpenBSD. Unfortunately
> > there is
>
> Thanks. A fix is applied.
> If you have some system (or could help setup one) that we can include
> in our build system to prevent these issues, would be great.
>
> regards,
> Nikos
>
> PS. Note that in the *BSD systems the ocserv-fw script will also not be
> working.

I'm locally building and testing ocserv on an OpenBSD machine. When everything
works for me I will propose a diff to the OpenBSD mailinglist for the existing
ocserv port.

Could you explain what you need and what you expect from a building system?
If I'm not mistaken, there is no gitlab-ci-runner for OpenBSD. This makes
integration with gitlab kinda hard I presume?

--
Björn Ketelaars
GPG key: 0x4F0E5F21