read cert from smart card

Mithat Bozkurt mithatbozkurt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:39:02 PST 2016

I still have same error on p11-kit command though remove /etc/pkcs11
and reboot. I don't understand Why I see this output

C_Initialize
  IN: pInitArgs = NULL
C_Initialize = CKR_ARGUMENTS_BAD

So I recreated that directory and akis.module and change module path
as below now Is it OK??????

#AKIS
#module: /usr/lib/libakisp11.so
module: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/opensc-pkcs11.so
managed: yes
trust-policy: yes
log-calls: yes

after this output of p11-kit command as below

mithat at adige:/etc/pkcs11/modules$ p11-kit list-modules
C_Initialize
  IN: pInitArgs = NULL
C_Initialize = CKR_OK
p11-kit-trust: p11-kit-trust.so
    library-description: PKCS#11 Kit Trust Module
    library-manufacturer: PKCS#11 Kit
    library-version: 0.23
    token: System Trust
        manufacturer: PKCS#11 Kit
        model: p11-kit-trust
        serial-number: 1
        hardware-version: 0.23
        flags:
               write-protected
               token-initialized
akis: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/opensc-pkcs11.so
C_GetInfo
 OUT: pInfo = {
cryptokiVersion: 2.20
manufacturerID: "OpenSC (www.opensc-project.org)"
flags: 0
libraryDescription: "Smart card PKCS#11 API"
libraryVersion: 0.0
      }
C_GetInfo = CKR_OK
    library-description: Smart card PKCS#11 API
    library-manufacturer: OpenSC (www.opensc-project.org)
    library-version: 0.0
C_GetSlotList
  IN: tokenPresent = CK_TRUE
  IN: pulCount = 0x7FFF1CE07958 = 256
 OUT: pSlotList = (0) [  ]
C_GetSlotList = CKR_OK
gnome-keyring: gnome-keyring-pkcs11.so
    library-description: GNOME Keyring Daemon Core
    library-manufacturer: GNOME Keyring
    library-version: 1.1
    token: SSH Keys
        manufacturer: Gnome Keyring
        model: 1.0
        serial-number: 1:SSH:HOME
        flags:
               write-protected
               user-pin-initialized
               protected-authentication-path
               token-initialized
    token: Secret Store
        manufacturer: Gnome Keyring
        model: 1.0
        serial-number: 1:SECRET:MAIN
        flags:
               login-required
               user-pin-initialized
               protected-authentication-path
               token-initialized
    token: Gnome2 Key Storage
        manufacturer: Gnome Keyring
        model: 1.0
        serial-number: 1:USER:DEFAULT
        flags:
               login-required
               user-pin-initialized
               protected-authentication-path
               token-initialized
    token: User Key Storage
        manufacturer: Gnome Keyring
        model: 1.0
        serial-number: 1:XDG:DEFAULT
        flags:
               protected-authentication-path
               token-initialized
C_Finalize
  IN: pReserved = NULL
C_Finalize = CKR_OK

By the way I run that command in verbose mode after that still print
out verbose mode without -v parameter.