make issue

Shadi Aljendi SAljendi at ledroadwaylighting.com
Fri Dec 2 06:09:15 PST 2016

Thanks Stuart,

Not having X11 because I am working on a SBC, I think I need to go for the second option. Would you please help me locate the places where I need to make the edits?

Thanks,
Shadi

Sincerely,

Shadi Aljendi, Ph.D, M.Sc, B.Sc (Eng)
Developer/Analyst

Sincerely,

Shadi Aljendi, Ph.D, M.Sc, B.Sc (Eng)
Developer/Analyst

T: 1.902.450.2222 (Ext. 529)
E: saljendi at ledroadwaylighting.com
W: http://www.ledroadwaylighting.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.