help connecting to juniper

Lane software.research.development at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:30:11 PDT 2016

Hope this is the right list, I didn't see a users list.

Openconnect v7.06
VPNC 0.5.3
Gentoo

I'm trying to setup a VPN which normally requires the following
parameters from the juniper network connect v8.1R8:
    username
    host
    userpass
    realm (IVE signin realm)
    certificate

Due to an error I can't fix w/ the NC client, I've installed
openconnect to try, but not sure how to get started after creating a
tap0 interface.

And here is the command line that I've been trying. Although, I'm not
sure where to put the credentials above.

    $ sudo openconnect --script /etc/vpnc/vpnc-script https://vpn.company.com

Which results in the following ...
---
WARNING: Juniper Network Connect support is experimental.
It will probably be superseded by Junos Pulse support.
GET https://vpn.company.com/
Attempting to connect to server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443
SSL negotiation with vpn.company.com
Connected to HTTPS on vpn.company.com
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 302 Found
GET https://vpn.company.com/dana-na/auth/url_2/welcome.cgi