currentActiveClients [OSSERV]

AliReza Taleghani shayne.alone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 04:41:37 PDT 2016

I would like to know is there any way to retrieve the map between
clients original public ip address and their associated vpn ip?

in my solutions, all clients get connect via a single shared
user/pass, and for logging their activity ip I'm logging established
sessions via iptables log module.

ex:
iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -m state --state NEW -j LOG
--log-prefix 'NewSessionStablished'

the point is that is will log clients new session toward world! but
with there vpn ip address as source ip, I need to have their original
vpn ip address in place to be able to know for example which client
had a worse activity...

Sincerely,
Ali R. Taleghani
@linkedIn