Certificate Auth. with volume/traffic control

yick xie yick.xie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:47:31 PDT 2015

Hi Developers,

Due to the inconvenience of the Anyconnect Client(cannot save user
name and password), users urged the admin to distribute certificates.
However even Certificate Auth. and Radius accounting can be combined
and work well with each other on the latest ocserv, the Radius sever
can do nothing to restrict a client once beyond the monthly or daily
volume threshold of its account.
Could you give me some pointers to meet these demands? As I read from
the manual, the ocserv just send several attributes to the radius
server.
Thank you for your read and looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Yick