ocserv can support anyconnect's app rules?

Justin cattyhouse at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 05:07:40 PDT 2015

Hello Nikos

I think he/she meant the new feature of AnyConnect 4.0 for iOS, the
Per App VPN, on the changelog, it says it requires a Cisco AnyConnect
Server/Device. If AnyConnect for iOS connects to the server built by
Ocserv, user is not able to use the feature,  the Per App VPN in
AnyConnect's menu is empty, user can not choose any of the apps
installed on iOS.