juniper ssl error

Cameron Berkenpas cam at neo-zeon.de
Sun Oct 11 13:07:47 PDT 2015

To add to that, if I specify: -C 'DSID=<id>

It still fails:

WARNING: Juniper Network Connect support is experimental.
It will probably be superseded by Junos Pulse support.
Attempting to connect to server <juniper-ip>:443
SSL negotiation with <juniper-host>
SSL connection failure
Creating SSL connection failed