use ocserv like a webvpn

Shen Alex alex.51cto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:48:30 PDT 2015

I found it! Now there are two open-source software could support webvpn.
One is ssl-explorer which now belongs to barracuda ,using on firewall.
The other one is openvpn's project——OpenVPN ALS. (PS. I don't like to
use openvpn as a international tunnel =。=)

They are both found on sourceforge,and as expected , it is a long time
not been updated
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sslexplorer/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openvpn-als/