OpenConnect on Windows loses connection

Mike Lischke mike at lischke-online.de
Mon May 18 00:50:44 PDT 2015

Hi list,

I got the list address from the infradead.org website and hope it's ok to post a question without being subscribed to the list.

What I have: installed OpenConnect on a Win 8.1 machine (x64) and it's running fine. It even connects nicely to my company VPN network.

The problem: access only lasts like 10 seconds. After that the clients still says it is connected (sending DTLS keep alive and getting a response), however I can no longer access anything outside my local LAN. Neither the company LAN nor any other internet site. Local LAN access is still working. The log doesn't contain any info in that time frame of about 10 secs (just the usualCSTP/DTLS keep alive/response messages). When I reconnect it works again for 10 secs and is dead after that.

Is this a known problem and how can I solve this?

Thank you,

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net