Radius NAS-IP-Address attribute

Teki Ri riteki at gmail.com
Fri May 8 23:20:54 PDT 2015

Thanks Nikos. I patched 0.10.4 with git master code, but
NAS-IP-Address recorded on radius is still the private one.

BTW, I encountered below error when building binary, not sure if I was
wrong, I solved this problem by changing it to ws->dtls_session.

    worker-vpn.c:674:44: error: session undeclared (first use in this function)
    ws->conn_mtu = gnutls_dtls_get_data_mtu(session);
                                            ^

Regards,
Di