As easy as in Android???? Hopefully...

Nicolás Escudero nicolasescudero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 08:49:47 PDT 2015

Hi Kevin,

Tried it, still not working, here is the verbose output:

pi at raspberrypi ~ $ sudo openconnect --csd-wrapper ~/.cisco/wrapper.sh
--os android 32.59.2.56 -v
POST https://32.59.2.56/
Attempting to connect to server 32.59.2.56:443
SSL negotiation with 32.59.2.56
Server certificate verify failed: signer not found

Certificate from VPN server "32.59.2.56" failed verification.
Reason: signer not found
Enter 'yes' to accept, 'no' to abort; anything else to view: yes
Connected to HTTPS on 32.59.2.56
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.0 302 Object Moved
GET https://32.59.2.56/+webvpn+/index.html
SSL negotiation with 32.59.2.56
Server certificate verify failed: signer not found
Connected to HTTPS on 32.59.2.56
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 04:36:38 GMT
HTTP body chunked (-2)
Refreshing +CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html after 1 second...
GET https://32.59.2.56/+CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 04:36:40 GMT
HTTP body chunked (-2)
Refreshing +CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html after 1 second...

And it keeps reapeting forever those same lines between "Refreshing
+CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html after 1 second..."

This looks identical to the output from your post on the suggested
thread, and alto to the output I'm seeing on a successfull conection
from my android... any ideas? Any place where I can check more
detailed logs?

Please feel free to try yourself with the server 32.59.2.56 and also .57

Thanks a lot,
Nico