need some help

Quan Zhou qzhou at live.de
Mon Mar 23 01:30:32 PDT 2015

Somehow I can, but what kind of message do you need for them? “Nihau! ocpasswd! Nihau! X-CSTP-Split-Exclude"

In case you might be referring to purpose of them:

——— ocpasswd ———
[qzhou$hobbiton:~] ocpasswd --help
ocpasswd - OpenConnect server password utility

   -c, --passwd=file          Password file
   -g, --groupname=str        User's group name
   -d, --delete               Delete user
   -l, --lock                 Lock user
   -u, --unlock               Unlock user
   -v, --version[=arg]        output version information and exit
   -h, --help                 display extended usage information and exit
   -!, --more-help            extended usage information passed thru pager

Options are specified by doubled hyphens and their name or by a single
hyphen and the flag character.
Operands and options may be intermixed.  They will be reordered.

This program is openconnect password (ocpasswd) utility.  It allows the
generation and handling of a 'plain' password file used by ocserv.

Please send bug reports to:  <openconnect-devel at lists.infradead.org>

—— end of ocpasswd ——

As for X-Split*, it is a feature called split tunnel, a custom tunnel helps anyconnect client to set up route properly.
In your case, X-CSTP-Split-Exclude tells anyconnect to avoid tunneling specific IPs. Wrap it up as a example:
```
custom-header = "X-CSTP-Split-Exclude: 166.111.0.0/255.255.0.0”
‘’’
this will tell client to directly access all addresses within subnet 166.111.0.0/16.

Hope it was helpful.

Regards,

Quan Zhou

|pub [expires 2015-09-05]|