ocserv accounting problem

Teki Ri riteki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:53:27 PDT 2015

Thank you Nikos, now I can see accounting data of uploaded/downloaded
at radius server, however radius items "Stop Time" and "Termination"
lost their value this time, after user disconnect, "Stop Time" was the
disconnect date time, and "Termination" was User-Request in previous
versions.

Regards,
David