Setting tunnel IP address fails on German Windows 7

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 01:04:29 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 6:27 PM, Martin Pauly <pauly at hrz.uni-marburg.de> wrote:

> The Windows port from
> https://github.com/openconnect/openconnect-gui/releases/download/v1.3/openconnect-installer.exe
> works well on an English Windows 7 for me, but fails on German Windows 7. It
> should be
> noted that, by accident, the former is a 64 bit system whereas the latter is
> on an old machine
> with a 32 bit CPU.

Hello,
 I think the error is indicated at:
Failed to spawn script 'vpnc-script.js' for connect: Der angegebene
Ressourcentyp wurde nicht in der Image-Datei gefunden.

For some reason it cannot run vpnc-script.js. The code to run it is in
script_config_tun() in libopenconnect. As far as I understand it
pretty much calls "cscript.exe vpnc-script.js" in the path openconnect
is installed. What is the output if you run that command manually?