Patch for roles selection for Juniper VPN

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jul 24 05:17:01 PDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-07-23 at 23:47 -0400, Hillel Lubman wrote:

> I made this patch for auth-juniper.c which enables roles selection.
> User choice itself is somewhat simplistic there (just uses scanf) and
> probably should be improved.

Thanks. This looks like a good start. But you're quite right that we
shouldn't be using scanf(). Instead, we should be creating a 'struct
oc_auth_form' with the options in it, and passing it off to the user
interface through the 'process_auth_form()' callback function, like we
do for other things. I think you can probably avoid having to create
your own data structures too, if you do it that way, can't you?