W7 Cannot Set IP on Network TAP Adapter

Steven Petraglia spetragl at optonline.net
Thu Jan 29 10:32:33 PST 2015

I'm running Windows 7 Professional; it's probably an obscure bug, even
though I've see this exact error on the forums.
So I'm not alone. But you're right, Microsoft's code is not worth debugging.
I can just just rename it to 'My-TAP' and that should do it.
I'll probably play with the Java Script tonight; I'll let you know.

One last thing. Is there a way to pass an option to reply 'yes' to the
certificate mismatch?