OpenConnect v6 Core Dump

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jan 28 12:13:55 PST 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-28 at 15:00 -0500, Steven Petraglia wrote:

> WARNING: This version of openconnect is v6.00-239-gae5e62a but
>          the libopenconnect library is v7.00-unknown

Those are not compatible. Whatever openconnect.exe you're running, it's
picking up a *different* version of the libopenconnect DLL. Which is
particularly impressive because openconnect v6.00 should be looking for
libopenconnect-3.dll, while openconnect 7.00 would provide
libopenconnect-5.dll. So I don't know how it's managed to use a version
that's *so* wrong. Unless someone's manually renamed a DLL?

Either way, delete all instances of openconnect.exe and
libopenconnect-*.dll that you can find, install *one* version that
should hopefully be consistent with itself, and things should start
working.

If you ever see the above message, things are expected to be broken.