Make X-CSTP-Split-Include and X-CSTP-Split-Exclude configurable?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Jan 10 12:14:41 PST 2015

> You can add a custom header with the Split-Excludes you'd like. I don't
> add it in the source, because openconnect will not handle it anyway.

OpenConnect does, and will pass appropriate variables to vpnc-script...
which will ignore  them. But it would be simple to fix. It does handle the
"default to VPN" case but only by counting the *include* routes and
finding zero.

It *has* the logic for exclusions though because it has to set one up for
the VPN server itself.

I don't recall if NetworkManager handles the excludes or not. If not,
again I suspect it wouldn't be hard to fix.