CSD use and impossible to connect (Linux)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Jan 3 13:57:49 PST 2015

On Sat, 2015-01-03 at 22:30 +0100, Fromzy wrote:

> As far as I understand I will never be able to connect to my company
> VPN with OpenConnect because of this policies.

No, not at all.

All you need to do is persuade cscan that its requirements *are* met.
Since you can run it in whatever environment you like, that shouldn't be
hard.

Perhaps even easier, all you *actually* need to do is post something
back to the server which matches what cscan would post if it is happy.

In the past, haven't some people achieved that with a simple script
invoking 'curl'?

I think the cstub trojan leaves detailed logs, doesn't it? Do you know
what it's objecting to?