OpenConnect - VNC, MRD, SSHFS not working

tom.programs at gmail.com tom.programs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:53:58 PDT 2015

I managed to connect to my university via OpenConnect instead of using CIsco AnyConnect. I manage even to run a ssh shell on a remote server.

However I can't use VNC on the remote computers. I login successfully but I receive a completely black screen. The same exact thing happens with a Remote Desktop connection on a Windows machine. Also, using SSHFS to look at the same server to which I connect successfully using SSH doesn't work either. I have no working knowledge but I suspect the problems are connected to the UDP protocol.

Anybody can help?

My version is openconnect-7.06, compiled from sources on a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.5 on a custom directory. In order to install it, I compiled and installed first openssl-1.0.0s, libxml2-2.7.2, pkg-config-0.28. The network to which I connect asks for some interaction (group, username, password) and I connect through "sudo openconnect -u NAME --passwd-on-stdin sslvpn.tau.ac.il".

--
Tom Coen