Setting tunnel IP address fails on German Windows 7

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 01:55:26 PDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 5:23 PM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
>> https://github.com/nmav/openconnect-mine/commits/my-changes
>> I carry these patches independently in epel7, openwrt and fedora.
>> Would be nice if they become part of openconnect.
> Those all look fine apart from the top one. I don't like passing extra
> stuff in via stdin like that. If you're using this for form answers,
> hoping that they'll be in the right order, then I'd be *much* happier
> with providing those answers in a form like the one NetworkManager uses
> to store them — with form and element name, looking something like:
>    form.main.username=dwmw2

I don't see how could that work. Note that this is about the command
line client. How would a caller find out the form names, and how would
then provide these formatted strings to the client?

The use case I wanted to handle in openwrt is having two passwords
with the second password being fixed (the rationale was at
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2015-June/003037.html
)