Routing Problem

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Apr 23 09:28:53 PDT 2015

> Firstly, does it magically get better if you use a version of
> OpenConnect that isn't so ancient?

The Debian package should be patched with any functional or security
updates, but the next release is scheduled for this weekend and I could
begin testing it next week.  It looks like Jessie has 6.00-2.

> Can you show the output of OpenConnect if you add '-v -v' to the
> command line when you connect?

I'll see if I can configure a CLI connection.  As I said, I'm using
network-manager to configure it as I switch it on and off frequently.

That is a pretty significant increase in version, so I'll report back
after I upgrade.