Strange connection problem

MagicFish1990 magicfish1990 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 02:08:11 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I encountered a problem that I can not understand. It is a bit like an
upgraded version of my previous encounter problems.

Before the problem is I can not access many sites in a mobile network
(still not resolved). For example, I can access the twitter, telegram,
etc, but google now, some games (COC, Ingress), can not connect to the
server. However, they work when use WiFi, so I think that is network
operators NAT problem.

However, when I upgraded ocserv to 0.10.2, it becomes everywhere.
I cannot loading Twitter image, cannot open speedtest.net, the games
cannot connect server even though I use WiFi/LAN and computer.

At first I thought it was the MTU problem, and then I found that even
reducing the MTU has no effect, and like YouTube and other large data
packets website work properly.

So I need help. I totally not find a common characteristics in those
website. TCP/UDP work, large/small data packets work, no error on
ocserv log and client log, meanwhile some software work as normal.

Example:

curl -vvvvv "http://www.speedtest.net/"
*   Trying 72.21.92.82...
* Connected to www.speedtest.net (72.21.92.82) port 80 (#0)
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Host: www.speedtest.net
> Accept: */*

[Long time....]

* Recv failure: Connection reset by peer
* Closing connection 0
curl: (56) Recv failure: Connection reset by peer

Thanks
MagicFish1990