Disconnect leaves session active

BigBeerJR bigbeerjr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 08:27:02 PDT 2014

Hello,

I did some searching and saw a previous subject that was very similar, but
there was no resolution.

I'm using openconnect 6.0 and it works very well, but when I disconnect the
ASA still shows that the session is active. Since our network staff is
assigning single IP addresses per user, I am unable to reconnect since my IP
is still listed as in use by the phantom session.

Having the session forceful closed on the ASA seems to get it going again, but
I can't figure out if there is a known issue with openconnect, or something
that could be changed on the ASA.

Please help!

Thanks,

BigBeer