openconnect-gui for windows

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 08:09:23 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Niels Peen <niels at peen.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
> Good to see a Windows client!
> My observations with Windows 8.1 so far:

Thanks for testing it.

> * IPv4-only connections work fine.
> * IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack connections fail to configure the TAP interface. Neither IPv4 nor IPv6 gets configured.

Hmm, it seems it's time to check ipv6 support on the client; it could
be some issue on the vpnc-script.js.

> * Remembering approved SHA1 would be nice.
> * Remembering username+password would be nice.

By default it should remember them, but only if the connection is
successful. Could it be that the connection failed to establish? The
password is being remembered only if the batch mode is checked.

> * Showing list of available groups would be important to get this accepted by regular users.

What do you mean?

> Do you prefer reports here? or on github?

If the issue is not also on the command line client, the best may be on github.