openconnect client dtls handshake fail On Windows

Guang lerntechnology at 163.com
Thu Oct 16 01:11:29 PDT 2014

Hi,

  thanks a lot for your help.

>Why don't you use the gui directly?

   The gui  is not necessary for me ,I  want to  use the command line client .

>That's the error printed when DTLS handshake times out. You could debug
>it using wireshark or so. It could be a firewall dropping UDP packets.

   I had used the wireshark On Windows to view the openconnect and the  tshark  on Linux to view the Ocserv-0.8.0 (and Ocserv-0.8.4)   (using  the gnutls-3.2.12) .
   I find that the client can send the "DTLS  Client Hello" to the server successfully  and  the  ocserv can received it and  send  the " DTLS  Server Hello" to the network  interface.

   But, the source IP of the "Server Hello" is not the same as  the destination IP of the "Client Hello".
   (My physical network interface on Linux  had many IP ,the openconnect connect to one of them(not the main IP), but the server only use  the main IP of the interface to response the "Client Hello" )
   when I try to use the openconnect to connect to the main ip of the server interface ,the DTLS connection can be Established successfully!

   so I think that maybe  the ocserv  can change something to use the IP same as  the destination  IP of the "Client Hello" to response.

regards,
Guang