openconnect_clear_cookie()

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 02:39:02 PDT 2014

Hello,
 It seems that openconnect_clear_cookie() only clears the cookie used
for authentication. Shouldn't that also clear any other cookies sent
by the server, i.e., call clear_cookies() as well? Otherwise there is
no other way to clear the server's state and retry.

My use case is a server (ocserv) on which I tried a password which is
no longer valid. In order to retry a user-provided password I need to
clear all server's state (e.g., cookies), and there is no way to do
that as I see. Would it make sense to extend
openconnect_clear_cookie() for that?