how can I convert from a .pcf config file?

David Lang david at lang.hm
Thu Nov 20 19:13:49 PST 2014

My Corp IT team has provided me with a .pcf file that looks like a windows .ini
file ([main] followed by name=value pairs)

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to use it with openconnect.

The base VPN connection works with no parameters, but we're trying to test an
alternate config, and they setup a different group for testing, adding -g
groupname to the openconnect command line results in the error:

XML POST enabled
Invalid host entry. Please re-enter.
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie

sanitized version of the config file:

[main]
Description=
Host=vpn1.company.com
AuthType=1
GroupName=vpn3
GroupPwd=
enc_GroupPwd=<hex data>
EnableISPConnect=0
ISPConnectType=0
ISPConnect=
ISPPhonebook=
ISPCommand=
Username=
SaveUserPassword=0
UserPassword=
enc_UserPassword=
NTDomain=
EnableBackup=0
BackupServer=
EnableMSLogon=1
MSLogonType=0
EnableNat=1
TunnelingMode=0
TcpTunnelingPort=10000
CertStore=0
CertName=
CertPath=
CertSubjectName=
CertSerialHash=00000000000000000000000000000000
SendCertChain=0
PeerTimeout=90
EnableLocalLAN=0