OpenConnect suddenly cannot connect to VPN server: refreshes wait.html forever

Kaj Magnus Lindberg kajmagnus79 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:12:39 PST 2014

Hi again,

I just found out that the problem is that the VPN server has been
replaced / modified to no longer support Linux, and all old
certificates have been invalidated.

So I think there were two problems causing the weird error messages:
1) Linux not supported, and 2) wrong certificate.

Best regards,
KajMagnus

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 7:38 AM, Kaj Magnus Lindberg
<kajmagnus79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
[...]
> In the past I could connect to a certain Cisco VPN server. I've been
> away travelling for 7 weeks, and now I'm back home, but no longer able
> to connect to the VPN server.
[...]